In this video, BCA technical service manager Dane Olson gives step-by-step instructions on how to install and thread BC Link two-way radios, airbag triggers, and hydration hoses into a BCA Float avalanche airbag pack and shoulder sleeve.
Proper avalanche airbag accessory installation will ensure that if you do deploy your airbag, nothing will be in the way, and you will not break or lose anything upon that airbag deployment. These steps show how to route Float accessories from the airbag pack should sleeve, to the airbag compartment and the main compartment of the pack.
Just follow these simple installation steps:
- Prepare the thin parts to thread.
- Route cable/hose into shoulder sleeve.
- Open airbag compartment.
- Pull cable/hose into the pack.
- Route down and into the main compartment.
- Connect cable/hose to base unit/bladder.
- Repack airbag.