Warranty Requests - U.S. And Canada Only
To request a warranty please review the policies below and fill the Warranty Form below.
Warranty Requests - International (Contact BCA Rep in your country)
Please contact the BCA location listed in your country on our contact page to obtain information about your warranty product.
BCA Warranty Policy
Warranty Returns (defective product, product failure)
- Warranty returns may take up to two weeks to process and possibly longer during peak season (Nov. 15 – Jan. 15).
- All Backcountry Access products are guaranteed against manufacturing or material defects.
- Items will be warrantied at the discretion of Backcountry Access.
- BCA does not warranty products damaged from normal wear and tear, alteration made by owner, accidents, or damages caused by use other than intended.
- Tracker Avalanche Transceivers – 5-year warranty from the original date of purchase.
- If you are unsure of the age of your Tracker beacon please reference our manufacturing BCA Tracker Warranty chart.
- We encourage customers to perform a yearly beacon inspection by following our Tracker inspection/testing guidelines here.
- Avalanche transceivers cannot be returned for testing/recalibration.
- All Other Products – 3 year warranty from original date of purchase.
- Out of warranty products are eligible for the BCA upgrade program (see info below).
- See below for more detail on upgrades, returns, refunds, credits and shipping
Upgrades (This program is only for products that are out-of-warranty.)
The BCA upgrade program allows for customers with out-of-warranty products to receive a discount on new product by sending in their out-of-warranty product.
- US and Canada customers: use the Warranty Form to request an upgrade
- Outside of North America: Please contact the BCA location listed in your country for more information.