U.S. And Canada ONLY (Complete the form below)
To request a warranty please review the policies below and fill the Warranty Form with photos of your product (optional) below. You will be contacted by a BCA representative after submission. (Warranty returns may take up to two weeks to process and possibly longer during peak season (Nov. 15 – Jan. 15).
International (Contact BCA Rep in your country)
Contact the BCA rep in your country listed on our Regional Offices and Distributors page for more information about your warranty product.
BCA Warranty Policy
Warranty Returns (defective product, product failure)
All BCA products are guaranteed against manufacturing or material defect.
- Items will be warrantied at the discretion of Backcountry Access.
- BCA does not warranty products damaged from normal wear and tear, damages caused by alterations made by the owner, accidents, or damages caused by use other than intended.
Tracker Avalanche Transceivers – 5-year warranty from the original date of purchase.
- If you are experiencing issues with your Tracker, and are unsure of the age of your Tracker beacon, please fill the Warranty Form with a purchase date estimate and submit.
- We encourage you to perform a yearly beacon check by following the operating instructions in our Tracker Product manuals and to practice with your beacon in the pre-season, prior to heading out in the backcountry.
- Avalanche transceivers cannot be returned for testing/recalibration.
All Other BCA Products – 3-year warranty from the original date of purchase.
- Out of warranty products are eligible for the BCA upgrade program (see info below).
Upgrades (This program is only for products that are out-of-warranty.)
The BCA upgrade program allows customers with out-of-warranty products to receive a discount on new products by sending in their out-of-warranty products.
- U.S. and Canada Only: Please use the Warranty Form below to request an upgrade.
- Outside of North America: Please contact the BCA location listed in your country for more information.