BCA Warranty Policy
- All Backcountry Access products are guaranteed against manufacturing or material defects.
- Items will be warrantied at the discretion of Backcountry Access.
- BCA does not warranty products damaged from normal wear and tear, alteration made by owner, accidents or damages caused by use other than intended.
- Out of warranty products are eligible for the BCA upgrade program.
- Tracker Avalanche Transceivers – 5 year warranty from original date of purchase.
- All Other Products – 3 year warranty from original date of purchase.
- If you have an out of warranty product please contact the BCA warranty department.
- If you are unsure of the age of your Tracker beacon please reference our manufacturing BCA Tracker Warranty chart.
- See below for more detail on upgrades, returns, refunds, credits and shipping.
All returns must have a Return Authorization Number in order for the item to be received.
The BCA upgrade program allows for customers with out-of warranty products to receive a discount on new product by sending in their out of warranty product. Please contact the BCA location listed in your country for more information.
WARRANTY PROCEDURE – US & CANADA ONLY
To request a warranty please email email@example.com with a description of the problem you are having. Be sure to include your name, phone number, shipping address, any photos you have as well as the product you are having issues with. A warranty representative will review your request and get back to you as soon as they can.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WARRANTY REQUESTS WITHOUT SHIPPING ADDRESS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
Please note that during peak season it may take up to a 7 business days for us to process your claim. For urgent requests, please call the relevant number below. BCA is open from 9 to 5 MT and is closed on weekends.
2021 S. 208th St.
Des Moines, WA 98198
Toll Free: 800-670-8735
9835 Dallas Drive
Kamloops, British Columbia
Toll Free: 866-455-2748
Please ONLY ship packages to the address provided with your Return Authorization Number. If you do not have a Return Authorization Number, contact BCA to receive one. Failure to send your return with a Return Authorization Number may result in a refused package returned to sender and will greatly delay processing time NOTE: Warranty requests placed during holiday closures will be processed the following week when BCA team is back in the office. These may take two weeks to process, and we cannot guarantee the option to expedite services.
Please contact the BCA location listed in your country as shown on our contact page via phone or email to obtain more information about your warranty product.