Looking for a career with an amazing, global outdoors company? Join the BCA team.
Successful candidate can execute on vision outlined for the electronics product category. And has a demonstrated history of designing and bringing consumer electronics products to market. This includes design process, preparing specs, manuals and engineering documentation for manufacturing and sales, bringing products into production, achieving high yield in our transceivers and radios.
- Manage multi-disciplined engineering team including hardware, firmware, and mechanical
- Set work priorities
- Manage staff and contractors
- Maintain technically and intellectually honest culture
- Manage multi-year product development cycle
- Drive technically sound decision-making
- Maintain timeline and adherence to product requirements
- Develop and support supply chain including manufacturing agreements
- Meet product margin requirements
- Follow strong process and documentation principles
- Manage legal and certification requirements including FCC/IC/CE
- Create accountability and documentation of QC measures, ECO’s, manufacturing deviations
- Support existing products
- Responsible for product quality including manufacturing throughput to product failure analysis (returns)
- Support production with technical manufacturing MP’s, fixtures, fallout resolution
- Direct supply chain improvements
- Responsible for department management
- Annual budget
- Expense authorization
- Maintain space organization, software licenses, lab tools
- BSEE or BSCS, Master’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years electrical engineering project management experience
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in global PCBA and enclosure supply chain management
- Experience with PCBA layout, component selection, and assembly processes
- Familiarity with management of firmware programming in C++
- Familiarity with Altium software is a plus
- Experience with transceivers at the 457 KhZ frequency is a plus
Click here for more information and to apply.
Interested candidates for open positions please visit K2 Sports job board to access all Backcountry Access job opportunities posted by our parent company K2 Sports.