The Float 15 Turbo™ avalanche airbag is designed for backcountry mechanized skiing and snowboarding. Creating buoyancy and helping you float to the surface, the 150-liter airbag not only decreases your burial depth but also protects your head and neck from trauma in an avalanche. If you are a backcountry snowmobiler, this avalanche airbag pack is for you.
BCA’s 200 authorized refill locations around the world make it the easiest refillable airbag system on the market. The Float 2.0 avalanche airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go. Float 2.0 air cylinder and avalanche shovel must be purchased separately.
The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go.
Float Avalanche Airbag Resources
- Float Avalanche Airbags – FAQs
- Float Cylinder Installation Instructions (Video)
- Float Cylinder Refill/Exchange Store Locator
- Float Cylinder Commercial Air Travel Information
- Float Avalanche Airbag Manual
- Float Avalanche Airbag Material Safety Sheet
- Float Avalanche Airbag Repacking Instructions (Video)
- Avalanche Airbag 101 Handout
Float Turbo Video