Designed for high-performance mountain riding, the Float MtnPro vest avalanche airbag is a low profile pack/vest combo that easily integrates with external equipment such as hydration systems or our BC Link Radios. Full front, side and back protection with 1mm of hard shell sandwiched between two layers of PE foam provide protection from trees, rocks, handle bars, or whatever else you might come across on your adventures. The Float MtnPro Vest includes external shovel carry, secure dual side-release buckles over the front zip, articulated shoulders, and bigger pockets.
BCA’s 200 authorized refill locations around the world make it the easiest refillable airbag system on the market. Float 1.0 air cylinder must be purchased separately.
The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go.
Float Avalanche Airbag Resources
- Float MtnPro Vest Avalanche Airbag Manual
- FAQs – Float Avalanche Airbags
- Float 1.0 Air Cylinder
- Avalanche Airbag 101 Handout
- Float Shovel Carry Attachment (Float MtnPro Vest and Float 8 models only)
- Cylinder Refill/Exchange/Rental – Store Locator
Float Air Travel Resources
Please download and print documentation and carry with you, attached to your cylinder for airport security!
- Float Cylinder Commercial Air Travel Information
Float Avalanche Airbag Videos
- Removing and Installing Float 1.0 Avalanche Airbag System (Video)
- Installing Float 1.0 Cylinder (Video)
- Repacking Float 1.0 Avalanche Airbag (Video)
- Installing Float 1.0 Avalanche Airbag Accessories (Video)
- Float MtnPro Vest™ Accessory Installation (Video)
- Float Cylinder Maintenance & Preparation for Air Travel (Video)