Designed for high-performance mountain snowmobiling, the Float MtnPro Vest avalanche airbag is a low profile pack/vest that integrates with external equipment such as hydration systems or our BC Link Radios.
The Float MtnPro Vest features full front, side and back protection with 1mm of hard shell sandwiched between two layers of PE foam. This provides protection from trees, rocks, handle bars, or whatever else you might come across on your sled adventures. The Float MtnPro Vest includes external shovel carry, secure dual side-release buckles over the front zip, articulated shoulders, and bigger pockets.
BCA’s next-generation Float 2.0 cylinder is nearly 30% smaller and 15% lighter than our Float 1.0 engine. All the Float 2.0 system elements sit entirely separate behind a zippered covering, freeing up valuable space in the main compartment for gear, first-aid kit, and supplies.
The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go!
Float Avalanche Airbag Resources
- Float Avalanche Airbag 2.0 Manual
- FAQs – Float Avalanche Airbags
- Avalanche Airbag 101 Handout
- Float 2.0 Cylinder
- Cylinder Refill/Exchange/Rental – Store Locator
Float Air Travel Resources
Please download and print documentation and carry with you, attached to your cylinder for airport security!
- Float Cylinder Commercial Air Travel – How to Pack Instructions
- US Travel – TSA Float Cylinder Regulations
- Non-US Travel – IATA Float Cylinder Regulations
- Float Avalanche Airbag Material Safety Sheet
Float Avalanche Airbag Videos
- Removing and Installing Float 2.0 Avalanche Airbag System (Video)
- Installing Float 2.0 Cylinder and Airbag Repacking (Video)
- Installing Float 2.0 Avalanche Airbag Accessories (Video)
- Float Cylinder Maintenance & Preparation for Air Travel (Video)
Float MtnPro Vest Avalanche Airbag Video