BCA’s next generation Float 2.0 cylinder is nearly 30% smaller and 15% lighter than our Float 1.0 engine. All the Float 2.0 system elements sit entirely separate behind a zippered covering, freeing up valuable space in the main compartment for gear, first-aid kit, and supplies. The Float 42™ 150-liter airbag not only creates buoyancy and decreases your burial depth but also protects your head and neck from trauma in an avalanche. All BCA Float packs include integration for BC Link™ Radios, hydration sleeve, dual zippered shoulder straps, and molded back panel.
BCA’s 200 authorized refill locations around the world make it the easiest refillable airbag system on the market. The Float 2.0 avalanche airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go. Float 2.0 air cylinder must be purchased separately.
The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go!
Float Avalanche Airbag Resources
- Float Avalanche Airbags – FAQs
- Float Avalanche Airbag Manual
- Float Cylinder Refill/Exchange Store Locator
- Float Cylinder Commercial Air Travel Information
- Float Cylinder Installation Instructions (Video)
- Float Avalanche Airbag Repacking Instructions (Video)
- Float Avalanche Airbag Material Safety Sheet
- Float Avalanche Airbag 101 Handout
Float 42™ Avalanche Airbag Video