The Float 32™’s 150-liter airbag not only creates buoyancy and decreases your burial depth but also protects your head and neck from trauma in an avalanche. BCA’s next generation Float 2.0 cylinder is nearly 30% smaller and 15% lighter than our Float 1.0 engine. All the Float 2.0 system elements sit entirely separate behind a zippered covering, freeing up valuable space in the main compartment for gear, first-aid kit, and supplies.
The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go!
Float Avalanche Airbag Resources
- Float Avalanche Airbags – FAQs
- Float Avalanche Airbag Manual
- Float Cylinder Refill/Exchange Store Locator
- Float Cylinder Commercial Air Travel Information
- Float Cylinder Installation Instructions (Video)
- Float Avalanche Airbag Repacking Instructions (Video)
- Float Avalanche Airbag Material Safety Sheet
- Float Avalanche Airbag 101 Handout
Float 32™ Avalanche Airbag Video