Designed for high-performance mountain riding, the Float MtnPro vest avalanche airbag is a low profile pack/vest combo that easily integrates with external equipment such as hydration systems or our BC link radios. Full front, side and back protection with 1mm of hard shell sandwiched between two layers of PE foam provide protection from trees, rocks, handle bars, or whatever else you might come across on your adventures. The Float MtnPro Vest includes external shovel carry, secure dual side-release buckles over the front zip, articulated shoulders, and bigger pockets.
BCA’s 200 authorized refill locations around the world make it the easiest refillable airbag system on the market. Float 1.0 air cylinder must be purchased separately.
The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go.
Float Avalanche Airbag Resources
- Float Avalanche Airbags – FAQs
- Float Cylinder Installation Instructions (Video)
- Float Avalanche Airbag Repacking Instructions (Video)
- Float MtnPro Vest Accessory Installation (Video)
- Float Cylinder Refill/Exchange Store Locator
- Float Cylinder Commercial Air Travel Information
- Float Avalanche Airbag Manual
- Float Avalanche Airbag Material Safety Sheet
- Avalanche Airbag 101 Handout
Float MtnPro Vest Avalanche Airbag Video