TRACKER MANUALS & RESOURCES
Thank you for choosing the BCA Tracker, featuring its legendary speed and ease-of-use. Please read through these Tracker resources to use the device properly. Remember, transceiver searches are only part of the avalanche rescue process. It is equally vital to practice probing and shoveling techniques. For training videos on transceiver searching, probing, and strategic shoveling techniques, please watch all of our avalanche education videos.
- Tracker Combo Manual - Tracker4, Tracker3, Tracker S Models
- Tracker2 Avalanche Transceiver Manual
- Tracker DTS Avalanche Transceiver Manual
- Tracker EU Declaration of Conformity
- Testing Protocol for Tracker S Avalanche Beacons
- Testing Protocol for Tracker3+ Avalanche Beacons
- Tracker Protocol for Tracker4 Avalanche Beacons
TRACKER EDUCATION RESOURCES
TRACKER NEWS & UPDATES
- May 2022: TRACKER4 SAFETY RECALL NOTICE
To determine if a unit is affected, look for the serial number inside the battery door. If the serial number begins with 21H05 or 21H06, BCA will replace it with a new unit at no cost. To register for a free replacement unit, complete the Tracker4 replacement form.
- October 2020: Tracker3 Software Update Available - Click Here
- June 2020: Tracker2 Software Update Available - Click Here