Our most technical airbag pack for mountain sledding.
Features integration for BC Link radios, hydration sleeve, left or right side trigger mount, fixed leg strap, internal and external shovel attachment, dedicated shovel/probe sleeves, dry main compartment, multiple internal pockets, storm zipper flaps, heavy duty ballistic nylon base, compression formed back panel with internal support stay, height adjustable waist belt for torso length, dual hip belt pockets, and fleece lined goggle pocket. If you are a backcountry snowmobiler, this avalanche airbag pack is for you.
BCA’s 200 authorized refill locations around the world make it the easiest refillable airbag system on the market. The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go. Float air cylinder must be purchased separately.
Float 25 Turbo Resources
- Float Avalanche Airbags – FAQs
- Float Cylinder Installation Instructions (Video)
- Float Cylinder Refill/Exchange Store Locator
- Float Cylinder Commercial Air Travel Information
- Float Avalanche Airbag Manual
- Float Avalanche Airbag Material Safety Sheet
- Float Avalanche Airbag Repacking Instructions (Video)
- Avalanche Airbag 101 Handout
Float 25 Turbo Video